March 15, 2011

Lost in Japan...

Japan is in great danger right now. Earthquake and tsunami. Some lost their life, some not but badly injured. And there's more trouble. The nuclear blew up twice if I'm not mistaken... We cannot do anything since they're across the sea and far away from us, but let's pray for their safety. Yesterday, it was "Pray for Indonesia", and now, it's "Pray for Japan".

I'm sure in less than 3 months, Japan will back to normal. They are a small yet a great country and a discipline one. Let's just hope that the people in Japan can overcome this quick.

Not to mention the other country that was also hit by the earthquake from Japan like Hawaii, Chili, etc. Let's pray so that they will recover from the great wound quickly and this kind of tragedy will not happen twice. 

And you know what hit me when I saw the news? I mean c'mon, I haven't go to Japan and tragedies happened... I just hope, no, I believe that they will recover soon!! 

Let's wish all the best for Japan ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment