May 16, 2011

the GazettE - KANTOU DOGEZA KUMIAI on STACKED RUBBISH

So yeah I spent 2,5 hours in front of the TV to watch STACKED RUBBISH GRAND FINALE (Repeated Countless Error), and I'm not done yet!! It has 2 parts, the first part contains AGONY, HYENA, Filth in the beauty, Guren, Sumire, etc. The second part contains their encore including Ride With The Rockers, Ruder, LINDA ~candydive pinky heaven~, KANTOU DOGEZA KUMIAI, etc (since I haven't finished it yet...). 


Ruki was talking about something in his long speech in the second part that made their fans cried in tears. Apparently, I don't know anything about that... But, Kai seemed like he was going to cry...

This video below have these things:
  • Ruki's "suicidal" acts by walking to his fans
  • Uruha plays Kai's drums
  • Aoi's pervy moment =>.<=
  • Reita throwing his bass to the air
  • Kai... same as always... 

Well, I hope you will enjoy it the same as I do ^^

KANTOU DOGEZA KUMIAI - STACKED RUBBISH GRAND FINALE (Repeated Countless Error)

GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment